Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm a Star!!!!!!!

Holy weight loss Batman.........I'm a Blogging Star to Shannon!! Shannon gave me this awesome star for being a support for her. Well, apparently she doesn't realize she's been a terrific supporter for me and I couldn't have gotten this far without her! Thanks tons, Shannon for the STAR!



I LOVE getting surprises, but I LOOOOVE giving them more, so here you go support buddies! Thanks for supporting me!

Let me pause for a moment and say I read several blogs on a semi daily basis and they ALL inspire me in TONS of ways. Please don't take offense if you don't get this award, I just didn't want to list 30 people! :-) I love ALL OF YOU!!!

I now "knight" the following with a Blogging Star award!
(Feel free to pass the love along!!)

Chubby Chick
To Whom Much Is Given...
CCC's Journey
Dancer In Me
Weighing in with my .02

Hugs to all of my blogging buddies!!

4 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Awww... thank you SO much, Shannon! I am truly honored.

And congrats on your award! You totally deserve it! :)

Anonymous said...

IKEA?! I almost went there this weekend! It is right near me. I wish I had known you were going :)

Thanks for the kind words!!

Are you still here in GA or are you back home?

Naturally Blessed said...

you are tooo wonderful!

thank you for your support as well. you always have such positive feedback and
lift-me-up-ness.

blessings!

Naturally Blessed said...

thanks for the comment hon....i am eating them now...heavenly...