Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Week 24 Weigh In

Eeekkk....going out of town and eating out.....AND eating what I wanted three times, didn't help my weigh in this morning. But, alas, I must be honest.

176 was my weigh in. Whew........talk about motivation to eat right. Three days doing what I wanted KILLED my weight loss strategy!! Yuck..........

Oh, but the lasagna, chicken nuggets and (chicken) chimichanga were sooooooooo worth it!!! :-)

On a funny note......

I went to McDonalds to get an UNsweet tea while I was waiting to pick up my son from preschool on Friday. I was THIRSTY THIRSTY!!! They handed me my UNsweet tea and I asked for some Splenda. "How many?" they asked. "EIGHT" I replied. NOW BEFORE YOU GASP, have you seen how big those TUBS of tea are that McDonalds sells? OK, moving on.....hehe I added my Splenda and took about 4 or 5 HUGE gulps.........HOLY COW I thought I was going to get sick!!! They gave me a sweet tea instead of an UNsweet tea, THEN I added my 8 packs of splenda on top of that! WHEW WHEW!!! Talk about sweet!!!

3 comments:

Naturally Blessed said...

i ALWAYS test to make sure i got real unsweet tea befor edumping my Splenda in.

it only takes one mishap like that to train you, lol.

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate how much easier it it to put on weight then to get it off?! I know you will get that weight right back off though.

You could have put yourself into a sugar coma with that tea!

*ccc* said...

Okay, I had to LOL at that whole lotta sweetness :) Crazy, but I think Lady T is right...I bet it won't happen again.

As for the scale...you know why it happened. Now you know why incidents like that need to be the rare occasional episode...not a regular occurance :)