Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Dancin' a Jig!!

173 this morning! Yea!!! After eating like I did last week I am surprised I was down a lb! :-)

Yeah, you hear me complaining, don't you?????? HAAAA!!!

I wonder why it's so incredibly easy to put weight on but so freaking hard to lose it?!?!?? What's up with that?

I am sooooooo ready for some chili and cold weather! We are getting cooler weather here the latter part of this week and weekend. NOTHING near chili weather, but at least it's heading in that direction!!

I hope you guys have a wonderful Tuesday!!! (At least this week I know it's Tuesday today!! ;-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! Congrats :) You are almost in the 160's!!!!

*ccc* said...

Yay! Good for you madame! That is wonderful news. Who cares who it come off, it did :)

dancer-in-me said...

Congrats!! What a big loss this week too! Thanks so much for my star. I just got around to reading and updating. It has been crazy few weeks. I haven't even had time to really sit and relax. I plan on doing that this weekend.

Mich said...

Nicely done!! It seems like many of us had losses this week...maybe we are learning something?!? (or just lucky?) Congrats--you must be doing something right!

We're approaching chili weather here too--which is great because it's filled with veggies and fiber and yet tastes sooo good!

Naturally Blessed said...

i am happy for you! and kicking myself bc i need to get back into gear...yes, yes, yes...its too hard to lose and way too easy to gain. curse the logic of the body.

Matt said...

If it was hard to put weight on and easy to lose it, everyone would be skinny and writing about how much they've gained. Now wouldn't that be a kick in the ass.

Naturally Blessed said...

where u at girl?? its getting dusty around here!

Naturally Blessed said...

thank u for your comment! i'm gonna check out that site adn hopefully come away with some ideas. a years worths of savings huh? wow.....LR and i talk about it...and right now, just coming up with 3 months worth seems like such a task. i tell u...things are getting sticky and i need to get a handle on things. moving in with the rents is supposed to help with that. it's my first BIG step.

Chubby Chick said...

Shannon, thank you SO much for the sweet comment that you left on my blog today! You are so nice, and you always encourage me so much. I really appreciate it! :)