Monday, July 2, 2007

Bathing Suit

I can tell my body is slowly changing. My older clothes are fitting comfortably again, which is a HUGE thing for me. They are my PRE Katie clothes (who is now one) so I feel good about that!

I also went to buy a bathing suit and was able to buy a 16 which fit comfortably. That's a big deal for me!

I guess the thing that's really annoying me now is how boring eating is. I know if I work really hard at it I can make it, 'not so boring' but as I stated in the previous post, I'm getting pretty sick of chicken and fruit. I know, I know........there's tons more out there but there's several things I just don't like to eat so it really limits what I'll eat. Obviously I'm not just limited to chicken and fruit, these things just seem to be the easiest and most convenient.

Today, I took a bite of ONE puff cheeto....HOLY COW that stuff is good! I say "stuff"....JUNK. I'm not sure I will EVER get to the point of liking broccoli or fat free anything as much as a big hot fudge brownie or a great chocolate chip cookie!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Naturally Blessed said...

oh man! lean, freaking, protein.

couldn't you just vomit? i mean, are you as sick of boneless, skinless, chicken breasts as i am?

i feel like thats all i've been eating. yeah, like you, i know i could be more creative, and the last 2 weeks i've been trying really hard. there's been some turkey, even some 97% fat free ground beef (there are no words for how "DRY" that is)....i've got some turkey spaghetti in the fridge right now.....its better than chicken breast....but its still lean, freaking, protein. i'm at the point where i could just drop the meat. really. but i can't bc i need to pair the protein with fruits and carbs so my blood sugar stays steady......bleh.