Thursday, July 12, 2007

185

Last night I had that awful craving for something fudgy, brownie, etc. So I made some "No Pudge Brownies". If you haven't ever tried these, YOU MUST! I ate two and was happy as a clam (which, by the way, how happy are clams??)

Then, if that wasn't enough good news for a week (being able to eat some ooey, gooey, chocolate brownie), I stepped on the scale today and was down another pound! YEAH BABY! This process seems to take FOREVER, but it's nice to watch those pounds go BYE BYE. I can tell you this, I will NEVER let another pound hit this body once it's gone, with the only exception of another pregnancy. It takes too much work to get it off!

On a random note, did any of you see Chelsea Clinton and how ridiculously skinny she looks??? I saw a clip on Fox News the other day in regards to a patch she used. I didn't hear the entire story but good grief. What I got from the story was that she lost a crazy amount of weight in a month or so. I wonder, first of all, if it's true, and second of all, what kind of havoc it has/will cause to your body?? If there isn't any, BRING IT ON BABY! :-)

No comments: