Friday, May 11, 2007

This Is What I Want To Do

Well, it's Friday. I have made it through a few days and feel that I am doing pretty well! I was not able to walk yesterday but I did Tuesday and Wednesday.


Thoughts for today:


Change is difficult. Especially when you are "going it alone" in your home. Here's a 'for instance'. I asked Clayton if he wanted to do anything special tonight for dinner (if we go out to eat, it's on Friday night or Sunday after church). His response was, "Why don't I pick up Pei Wei on the way home and we can relax and eat in." Humph....I don't think there's much I can eat. So, four days into this process and I'm faced w/ my first dilemma. I'm sure you are thinking, "What's the big deal? Just tell him he can pick up his own and you'll fix something for yourself at home." That creates a frustration for him because he'll get irritated and say, "Then never mind. I'm not going there to just pick up dinner for me." Petty, I know. But still frustrating for me.




Menu for today

Breakfast:


Kashi Go Lean w/ 1/2 cup of blackberries
1 cup of FF milk
cup of coffee creamer/splenda

snack:
10 almonds w/ craisins (cherry flavored)



Lunch:




Lean Cuisine Deep Dish Pizza (I really liked this!)
Strawberry yogurt (Dannon Lite & Fit)
handful of pretzels
Quaker rice snacks (5)

Dinner:

Sweet & Sour Chicken w/ pineapple and onions

handful of rice cakes (4-5 minis)




Drinks for the day:
Raspberry Crystal Lite mixed with Black Cherry Shasta
Water 1 bottle





Picture for the day...


This is what I want to do.... (this is my son w/ a neighbor running their tails off chasing bubbles)


No comments: