Sunday, May 13, 2007

EXCELLENT!!!

Saturdays are going to be my fun day at the Y. WHY, you ask? Well, check this out. I walked into the wellness center (child free, I might add)--feeling good that I'm at the Y on a Sat. afternoon. There were not a lot of people there, thankfully, so all of the equipment was available. I have walked twice in there already, and due to a shuffling of work out equipment since the last time I had been there (over a year ago), I spotted treadmills and walked directly to them. Well, Saturday, because it was so slow and I didn't feel so rushed I was way more observant. Check this out........they have treadmills with TV's built right in!!! Over 100 channels to choose from. I had my shuffle with me to listen to the christian group, Acapella, but heck, if I can watch a movie---I'm sold! 40 minutes later, I looked down and was shocked to see that I had been walking for 38 minutes!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!! I wish I had one of these things in my house....I'd be a size 8 in about a month at that rate! :-) So, yet another encouragement for me to go to the YMCA. UNinterrupted TV time......AND get my exercising in! WOO-HOO! I think next time I will time it out to get there "on the hour" so I can catch the beginning of something and just walk for an hour. :-)

Today's food diary:

Breakfast:
Kashi Go Lean
FF Milk
Coffee w/creamer & splenda

Lunch:
1/2 PB&J sandwich
pretzels
two slices of apple
few almonds

Dinner:
baked salmon
sweet potato w/ cinnamon & splenda
salad w/ FF Catalina dressing w/ almonds & craisins

2 bottles of water today

No comments: