Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Must Read...

I read a GREAT post today over at Pasta Queen's blog. If you haven't already read it, I suggest that you do! It's entitled, "Motivation Schmotivation"

One of my biggest pet peeves with people (including myself) is "EXCUSES". I think my new motto needs to be,

"JUST SHUT UP AND DO IT, ALREADY!"

If you live in the south, you have to add the phrase "Bless her heart" to make it okay to say this phrase :-)

Exercise: Rode my bike for 1 mile then walked the dog for 15 minutes.


Food Diary:

Breakfast:
Starbucks Non-fat Grande Carmel Machiato
2 Kashi Peanut Butter chewy granola bar

Lunch:
Lean Pocket Ham and Cheddar
1/2 Apple
pretzels

Dinner (from Cracker Barrel):
Grilled chicken
green beans
yellow corn

2 bottles of water
Dt. Caf. Free. Dr. Pepper

No comments: