Thursday, May 24, 2007

64 oz, ARE YOU SERIOUS???

Water


So far, I find it almost impossible to drink 8 glasses of water in a day. I walk around with a bottle of water with me every where I go and I cannot seem to get 64 oz of water in me during a day. It's like a reach a limit and my body says, "NO MORE." I know there are arguments out there about whether or not 8 glasses is too much, etc. I hate to be a whiner, but good grief! I don't want to throw up just to get the water down! Maybe it'll get easier as time goes on. Part of my issue is that I HATE to drink if I'm not thirsty.

Do YOU drink 64 oz of water a day? Does it bug you?



Food Diary

Breakfast:
2 cups coffee, 2 TBSP of whole milk (out of creamer), splenda
Kashi Raisin bran crunch
1 cup skim milk

Lunch:
PB&J (natural PB and sugar free jelly)
few Natural Doritos
small bowl cherries

Dinner:
Tuna sandwich
1 sm. peach
Quaker caramel rice cakes

2 bottles of water so far (9oz each)

1 comment:

Oinkstop said...

I find I can drink more water if I cut out everything else. No soda, coffee, tea, etc.

It helps, but most days I don't drink 64 oz. If I do, I'll never leave the bathroom.