Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Good grief. Eating right can be tough when you do not have good choices in front of you. For instance, at the last minute my two brothers and I (and our families) decided to bombard my mom and dad for Mother's Day :-) The menu for lunch? BBQ, coleslaw and potato chips. ALL of which I love. I don't mean kind of like either.

I didn't use a bun, ate a small portion of BBQ and a little bit of coleslaw. Dessert...chocolate cake and pineapple upside down cake. I ate four bites of each and actually felt okay. Obviously this is NOT the meal of choice while trying to drop weight but at least I didn't binge on everything...I kept it under control.

Breakfast:
Kashi Mighty Bites dry
Coffee, creamer & splenda

Lunch:
BBQ
coleslaw
cake

Dinner:
PB&J (all natural peanut butter and sugar free jelly on wheat bread)
pretzels
1/2 apple

1 bottle of water
dt dr pepper

1 comment:

jrb said...

Good for you! I am so impressed you were able to hold off around BBQ AND fantastic desserts. How's Clayton doing? Still eating dinner with you?
Also - I'm glad you found out about the TV treadmills. Now you can start to play games with yourself. Like - bump up the speed or incline during the commericials and then you can come back to normal when the show returns.