Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ho hum....

Part of dieting that annoys the crud out of me is having to think so much about what you are going to eat. I'm not even sure men think about sex this much! HA! Sometimes I just want to eat---mindlessly. Unfortunately, that is what got me here so that habit has to change. I guess once the NEW habit is created of having healthy things be my first choice, then things won't be so annoying/difficult.

Anyway, this morning I would have LOVED to fix a HUGE bowl of real, fattening oatmeal with tons of REAL brown sugar and REAL butter and eat until I felt stuffed. BUT that's not an option so back to reality :-)

Food diary:

Breakfast:
3/4 cup Kashi go lean crunch w/ blueberries
3/4 cup FF milk

Lunch:
ham & cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread w/ spicy brown mustard
small bowl of cherries
7 (yes, that's 7 counted chips) Doritos (I talked about them in an earlier post).

snack:
Kashi cherry/chocolate TLC bar



Dinner:
Lean Cuisine Lasagna
salad w/ crumbled blue cheese and ranch dressing

2 bottles of water so far

No comments: