Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Eating Because He Does

I have noticed that I eat because my husband eats. I'm trying really hard not to do that, but here's what happens in our house....

I may not want a big meal for dinner. I COULD be satisfied with a bowl of cereal w/ some fruit, but I know my husband would not, which in turn, means that he'll stop by McDonalds or Pei Wei on the way home from work. Sometimes when I'm REALLY not in the mood to cook, I will tell him this...but most of the time I end up having to concocted something that I CAN eat along side with something that he WILL eat (he HATES everything fat free, or at least he THINKS he does---he carries this stigma that EVERYTHING FF is awful. I will agree that a LOT of it does taste AWFUL but some does not and some can be hidden.)

Anyway, there's my thoughts for today so far!

Food Diary:

Breakfast:
Coffee/FF creamer/Splenda
8oz FF milk
1 c. Kashi Crunch cereal
small banana

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine 3 meat pizza
bowl of fruit (2 HUGE strawberries, some cherries)
1/2 small container of Dannon Light & Fit yogurt)

Dinner
1 sm. chicken patty
Marinara sauce
whole wheat pasta (AWFUL!!)
small bowl of cherries

snack: caramel rice cakes w/ all natural peanut butter

2 1/2 bottles of water so far

No comments: