Tuesday, October 16, 2007

171/172/171/172/171/172

Yeah.........confused about the title of this post? Me too. This is what my scale told me this morning. :-) So, to be fair, I will say 172, which puts me down another POUND for this week :-)

You know, most of you guys post something every day. I wish my life was THAT eventful to write something so creative and cute/funny, however, I just "ain't got it" in me to do that! My life is almost exactly the same Monday thru Friday. Though I wouldn't change places with ANYONE, I cannot say my life is filled with a bunch of events to write home about :-) Even my dieting stuff is boring. Basically, I don't eat stuff high in fat or calories-----pretty boring, I know, but that's all I do. I stick to it with the exception of once a week, and even then, I really try to not make TERRIBLE choices at that.

Here's a question for you guys.........have you ever heard of those places you can go to and create several day's meals at once? If I understand the process correctly, you buy a package that includes a certain amount of meals---let's say 14 dinners. Then, through a 2 hour process they help you put together 14 dinners that are freezable, you create them, take them home, and voila!! You have 14 nights worth of dinners! Have any of you tried something like this? If so, how did it work out? Was it ridiculously expensive? I'm considering this to try something completely different.........I'll keep you posted!

Here's something that will make most of you laugh...........I heard THE question from my 4 year old yesterday........."Mom, where do babies come from?" UHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHGHGH! It's really not that difficult of a question to answer, but you hear all of your life, how awkward it can be to have to answer that question. I just said they came from God and he was content. I will return the favor when he's about 12 years old :-) hahaha!!! My sister in law is expecting so there's TONS of questions about babies right now. I'm glad this simple answer worked. For now. :-)

Sunday, while getting dressed I realized how incredibly sad my wardrobe is. My clothes look HUGE! I wanted to take a picture just to show you guys but I was running short on time. Maybe this next Sunday :-) It's a great feeling, but irritating at the same time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

172?! That is amazing, I am soooooo excited for you! You are almost in the 160's :) WAHOO!!!!

I can't remember the name of the company up the road from me that does those dinners. It sounds the same. You go there and make it and take it home. At this one it is $9/per person/per meal. Seems a lot to me, but I don't know what your budget it.

I hope everything is going great! You are moving on down in numbers and I am staying the same or a little more. Keep up the good work!

Naturally Blessed said...

1 lb down. you are rocking it out girl!

no...not quite that...only that Nutrisystem, but i dont think they let you do the food, they just ship it to you.

treat yourself. you deserve an outfit or 2. you've been doing excellent!

i post a lot bc i talk a lot...thats all..not that my life is incredibly interesting, lol