Thursday, January 3, 2008

Anybody there?

I know this blog began as a weight loss blog, AND IT WILL RETURN TO ONE at the appropriate time, however, with my "SURPRISE" of our third child coming, I obviously cannot continue with the weight LOSS for now :-)

I have been a lurker on my weight loss blogs and I am very proud of all of you! WAY TO GO YOU GUYS!!!

On the day I found out I was pregnant, I weighed 172. Today (Jan. 3, 2008) I weigh 185. Thirteen pounds gained in 12+ weeks. Good or bad, THEM'S the FACTS! :-)

My due date has been changed to June 4 so I'm about 18 weeks into this pregnancy.

Eating:

I kept my same eating routines for the first 3 weeks until some SEVERE morning sickness kicked in. It was all day.........miserable, almost NON-functioning morning sickness. I ate whatever I could hold down, which, unfortunately wasn't "good/healthy" food. "Healthy" food is not my number one choice on any normal day, it's a habit, so when I HAVE to keep food down to survive, it ended up being things that weren't great. Fruit was always good so I stuck with that a lot of the time. THANKFULLY that only lasted for 3 weeks, then slowly life began to get back to normal---as far as eating :-)

My taste isn't back for the healthy food, however, I do the very best I can eating tons of fruits and veggies when my stomach will allow it. Chicken is out almost 100% of the time. I have no idea why, I just don't want it. I like salad, cereal, fruits, veggies for the most part.

Here's a couple of pictures for those interested...........



3 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Awww... you look so pretty! And so does the baby. hehe

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!!!!! Thank you for sharing the pictures :) !!!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

Thanks Chubby Chick! You are very gracious :-)

Thanks for your congrats, Shannon :-) We are very excited!