Monday, March 16, 2009

TMI, Maybe?

As I mentioned before, I am adjusting my breakfast and lunch meals to reflect better eating habits by making better choices, yada, yada, yada.........I was at Wally World yesterday and decided on some Fiber One bars for breakfast (Oat & Chocolate if you must know :-)

QUICK. GOOD. EASY. See, I'm in our van 2 hours every day toting kids from place to place so breakfast tends to be a tough one because 99.9% of the time I'm on the go.

I even noticed on the side of the box that the fiber in each bar is more than some people consume in a day....WAHOO and extra bonus for me! 9 grams of fiber PER BAR.

So, I'm cruising through W.M. and realize I'm getting shaky. BECAUSE, it's 2 pm and I haven't had breakfast OR lunch. So, hey, I broke into the breakfast bars. I ate one in W.M. and ate another about 2 hours later, NOT THINKING OF THE FIBER CONTENT.

Do you see where I'm going with this one?

Yeah, let's just say I spent WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much time in the restroom yesterday. So, people, be mindful of upping your fiber all in one day :-)

1 comment:

Oinkstop said...

Yeah, but think of all the weight you pooped out! :)