Sunday, March 8, 2009

Time??

Geesh........I struggle enough as it is staying home with three kids (5, 2, 9 months) and keeping our sanity.....then along comes the time change and it takes ANOTHER hour from me!!! WHAT??

So, I'm here........I'm shifting my lifestyle slowly.......time for blogging is few and far between. I'm going to try VERY hard to keep things up here because it keeps things up to date for me and something to track my progress. Not to mention I get to check up on YOU too! :-)

So, EXERCISE. Gotta have it. I went walking at the gym for 55 minutes last Wednesday. Not fast but for almost an hour. All that it takes to even GET to the gym with all 3 kids (one in preschool, one in a mother's day out program 2 days a week, and the baby goes with and stays in the nursery) I feel as though I've accomplished something by the time my feet hit the treadmill! HA!

My immediate goal is to go to the gym twice a week for a couple of weeks. THEN, figure out how to work in a third day.

It's slow, I know. BUT. It's progress.

Baby steps, you know. Just like Dave Ramsey says. BABY STEPS.

2 comments:

Oinkstop said...

All you can do is the best you can do. Every bit of exercise you add, every bit of food you don't eat will help you in the long run. Hang in there and try not to get too overwhelmed!

Shannon said...

Oh my wonderful friend Oinkstop!! You are always so encouraging! THANK YOU!