Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello, Hello?

Anyone home?

Ahhh!!!

Wow. Let me clear off the cobwebs around here. Geesh. It's pretty bad, eh?

Well, here I go. Round 2. I am one child more and back to where I started with the weight loss goal. I'm almost EXACTLY where I was when I began this before! Except I have another child! He's 9 months old now. Wow. Where did the time go??





********************************************


So, here we go!


I have joined a gym here in our town. It's a pretty neat place, actually and I'm (shhh....don't tell anyone) a little excited about visiting there just because of the neat things they have. Like, a movie theatre work out room with cardio equipment. Nothing like making the time go by faster, right? :-)

1 comment:

Oinkstop said...

I was wondering where you've been! Congratulations on the new kid. Hope the diet goes well for you. I'm back and blogging now, too.