Monday, September 24, 2007

Waaaaaay In

Let me begin this post with a HUGE SHOUT OUT to my fellow blogging buddy, Shannon (yes, we share this awesome name :-). She hit the big 2-5 mark today!!!!!!!! YEA SHANNON!!!!

On to more boring stuff........;-)

I updated my side bar to include a week-by-week weigh in. (Shannon, I COMPLETELY stole this from your blog!! :-) I hope there's no copyright involved! haha

No loss this week. I'm still at 175.

CONFESSION :-)

We went out to eat with some friends of ours Saturday night. We ate at P.F. Changs........HOLY COW I love their food. I felt guilty eating EVERY. SINGLE. BITE. of my entree, though not guilty enough to stop! haa

THEN, we went back to their house where N. had made these INCREDIBLE brownies with cream cheese spread on top, and strawberry jelly added on that. OH MAN it was good. I'm surprised the scale was as nice as it was to me this morning! haa

The purpose of my title is to say this.......I am beginning to feel like I've been doing this weight loss things for...EVER. I knew it was going to take a while, and I still do. It's just so annoying that I am 23 weeks into this process and I'm not quite 1/2 way there. ALMOST. BUT, not quite :-)

My next mini goal, as I have stated already, is to get to the 1/2 way mark, which is about 5 lbs away. Probably another month away but maybe not!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those brownies sound so good! I am glad that they didn't make your scale go up.

Thanks for the shout out in your blog :) I am still so excited about hitting 25 lbs!! It took me over a year to get here. I don't mind you stealing from my blog, I stole it from someone else. I just don't remember who now.

You are really close to half way, and man you are shedding these pounds quick!!

Good luck this week!! :)

*ccc* said...

Look at you...dropping weight like there's no tomorrow. Keep at it.

And yes, it does feel like this is taking forever, I know how that feels...(30 pounds in a year...that's what I've lost...granted, I took about 5 months OFF, but STILL!).

Whenever I get discouraged about it, I just try to think where I would be if I weren't doing this. Gives me a little bit of sanity back :)

You've got a lot to be proud of and you're almost halfway there :)

Chubby Chick said...

You are doing great so far! Keeping steady is much better than a gain. I get impatient with the weight loss sometimes, too. I wish I could wake up tomorrow and be 168 lbs., but that's just not going to happen. We just have to keep at it and take one day at a time... and the results that we want will come!

Wow... those brownies sound scrumptious! Good for you for not devouring the whole pan... which is probably what I would have wanted to do. lol

Chubby Chick said...

PS: I'm going to put your link on my "Fabulous Females Fighting Fat" list. :)

Shannon said...

Thanks so much for your encouraging words you guys! I sware we all need to go on a celebration trip when this is all over!! A Victory Trip!!! THAT would be AWESOME!

I have added a couple of blogs that I have found to my blog roll. I hope you find them as encouraging and helpful as I do!

Thanks Chubby Chick for adding me over on your blog! I really appreciate that! We are all in this together, aren't we?!?! :-)

By the way, I think I'm going to try to create a MUCH healthier way to make those brownies I ate Sat. night. They were SOOOOOO good....if I used the No Pudge Brownies, and FF cream cheese and sugar free jelly?!? I'll figure it out and let you guys know the stats.