Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sorry folks

Please accept my apologies for not posting this Tuesday.......I'll get my life in order....EVENTUALLY! :-)

178....that was this morning's weigh in! One more pound kicked to the curb. I'm doing my best to make good food choices whether eating out or not.

THANK YOU for those of you that responded to my question about eating out! I was very curious how others handle eating out. Ultimately, in our household, we eat out for two reasons:

1. It's convenient
2. My husband LOOOOOOOOOOOOVES good food. (Honestly, it doesn't take much to talk me in to going out to eat :-)

Breakfast and lunch, in our house is almost ALWAYS eaten at home. Only on very seldom occasions do we eat breakfast or lunch while we are out. When I say "we", that's really just the kids and I because my husband is at work during the day.

So, dinner is left. I would say my husband picks up dinner on his way home from work probably once a week, then Sunday after church is always a given. My husband eats out with some friends every Thursday evening, but that's just him. I eat out pretty often on Wed. evenings because I go scrapbook w/ a friend. Gosh, as you can see, we eat out a lot. Again, it's all about convenience.

I'm with Lady T in saying that it's always cheaper and almost always healthier to eat at home.

Here's to eating healthier WHILE at home!!! :-)

3 comments:

dodo said...

Good for you, Shannon! You've come a long way.
Best wishes!

dancer-in-me said...

Wow, Shanon you are doing so well! Keep up the good work. 178! You rock!!

dodo said...

Just checked my blog before getting off for the night.
Thank you so much for your comments. I believe you are one who truly understands.
And thanks for the prayer; that definitely will help.
Knowing others pray for me helps me to do my best; I don't want to let them down.
Best wishes.